Start Reading and Blogging about it


Okay. So this is my first attempt to write about the books I read, about to read and everything about the books that keep me in touch with being a bookworm.


I have reviews on other sites but no blogs yet so wish me luck with this.


I'm torn between reading and writing so at times I become neglectful in reading and sometimes I also become neglectful of writing - whichever- and sometimes, I just don't do anything at all.


Reading for me is a very relaxing thing to do. It helps me unwind at times especially when I feel suffocated with everyday routines. It helps me explore. It's like a time machine or a teleport that brings me to another world/place and another time. It's my escape key from reality and whenever i feel useless, it gives me the feeling of accomplishment. And I'm thankful sites for book readers are made. It's a whole world out there and I make new friends (online) who also absolutely love reading.
I love it! The picture in this post by the way is my start of a book collection this Year of 2009 (since March) and the ten new books I have of different thickness/sizes/genres aren't included yet. Right now, I'm reading Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett and Around The Town by Mary Clark Higgins. I also just finished The Lost Years of Jesus by Mary Clare Prophet.

1 comments:



Maryam_Music_Lover said...

I love the idea!:D

Post a Comment