Harry Potter Book 6 and 7 (Spoiler Alert)





"Wow! I still can't believe that he died! (I won't write who...don't want to spoil..LOL) Why did he even trust that Half-blood prince. I thought the half-blood prince was voldemort. LOL and I want to know who R.A.B. is."

"I've finished reading it and I gained respect for Severus Snape. His devotion of love to one woman and for having been wise to choose his path well. And to Albus Dumbledore, he wasn't truly the Dumbledore I knew from the first books. Harry Potter was one heck of wizard to fight all the temptations of power and darkness. I wonder if he had his aspiration to be an auror when they graduated."

- my reviews for Half Blood Prince and the Deathly Hallows in Goodreads.com

It was shocking to know that Dumbledore died in this chapter.

Now I'm writing my review about book 6 here, I already read book7, too. So I know what already happened. His lost wasn't really saddening when I learned about his brother who still lives and who helped Harry so it's like he didn't passed away at all.

I remember hating Snape here. I really thought he was a bad guy but in book 7. I totally admired his work. He was a martyr. He didn't let anybody see his good will and good works and I hated Dumbledore because of what he did. He made an experiment out of Harry just to prove if his theories about Harry and Voldemort were right. And his past was revealing the truth behind him (Dumbledore).

In Deathly hallows, I was like "Rowling is killing everyone!" then I say "Ugh! For the convenience of Harry Potter being the living hero." It was too obvious why many died though I liked how it ended. It was really great.

I read the last two books but not the first five. I'm still about to read it maybe the last week of September after finishing 5 more books on my shelf which I only borrowed from my dad's friend.

*Sorry for totally spoiling everything here. Hey! I gave a warning int he title of the post though! So don't blame me! lol

0 comments:



Post a Comment