The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Spoiler Alert)

by Stieg Larsson



My first assumption nwas that Salander's mother could be the missing Harriet could be but it was only left as a notion. Also thought that Lidberg had something to do with the frame up of Blomkvist.

My 3 main suspects were Frode, Martin and Harald. And I thought Cecilia had something to do with the crime revolving around Harriet and categorized her as a passive witness of the crime together with Isabella.

It also came to me that maybe Henrik had to do with Harriet's disappearnce and maybe a sickness caused by old age or trauma caused him to forget but all in all, it didn't make sense.

Salander's mother being Harriet still paled on my mind but when Salander got contact with Blomkvist, I dismissed the notion.

I later categorized Alice, too as witness of the crime but it didn't make sense too with all the clues except for her disappearance in Hedeby because she was guilty of something.

Then the case was solved and the only problem left was Wennestrom.

I thought that maybe Frode had something to do with framing Blomkvist for him to end up in Hedestad but again, it turned out that Wennestrom only really was a "Gangster" as Salander labeled him.

In the end, I craved to read more of what happened to Salander after her heart got broken but there was no more.

All in all, the novel was unpredicatble, thrilling and really stirred up the suspense in me enticing me to read on.

0 comments:



Post a Comment